- The Voyager 1452g allows enterprises to embrace area-imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Built on the platform of Honeywell's world-renowned Voyager series of handheld scanners, the Voyager 1452g delivers omnidirectional reading of linear bar codes.
- The ability to affordably upgrade the device to enable PDF and 2D bar code scanning—either at the time of purchase, or as data capture needs evolve.
- The Voyager 1452g has a wireless range of up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base.
- Incorporating a Bluetooth Class 2 radio.
- Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2: 10m (33’) line of sight.
- Data Rate: Up to 1 Mbps.
- Battery: 2,400 mAh lithium-ion battery.
- Number of Scans: Up to 40,000 scans per charge.
- Expected Hours of Operation: 14 hours
- Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Operating Temperature Charging: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) Non-Charging: 0°C to 50°C (23°F to 122°F).
- Storage Temperature with Battery: For storage up to 90 days: -20°C to 35°C (-4°F to 95°F) and For storage up to 1 year: -20°C to 20°C (-4°F to 68°F).
- Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5’) drops to concrete.
- Environmental Sealing: IP42
- Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
- Scan Pattern: Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array).
- Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus.
- Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference.
- Pitch: ±60°
- Skew:, ±70°
- Decode Capability : All standard 2D symbologies.
- Retai/ POS, warehouse, logistics, hospital.