Argox has launched its first 2D scanner, the AS-9500. The new handheld scanner is small, lightweight and easy-to-use, and not only does it read all popular 1D and 2D barcodes, it also reads postal codes and OCR. The AS-9500 works in all environments including bright sunlight up to 100,000 Lux. Now the new AS-9500 series with vibration mode comes in three models for different applications, which include the AS-9500g for general use, the AS-9500HD for high density scans, and the AS-9500L for longer distance scans.
The AS-9500 series is durable and designed for everyday use, meeting IP42 dustproof and waterproof standards as well as drop tests from 1.8 meters. It connects to other devices via RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port interfaces. The AS-9500 is ideal for use in applications requiring information-rich 2D barcodes, such as hospitals, pharmacies, libraries, government tax bureaus, customs, industry, automotive, and more.
● Three different models for various applications: AS-9500g (General Use); AS-9500HD (High Density); AS-9500L (Long Range)
● Aiming line for easy-of-use in scanning barcode
● Plug and play connectivity - All popular interfaces are on board including RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port
● Readable under sun light to 100,000 Lux
● Durable - Withstand 1.8m floor drop and reach IP42 dust and splash resistance
● Support scanning 2-Dimensional symbols such as MaxiCode, DataMatrix, QR Code and Aztec, as well
as the full range of barcode symbologies.
(1) Trigger: 1,000,000 times
(2) Cable: 320,000 times (90°)
For More Details Of This Perticular Products : http://www.indianbarcode.com/supportpdf/769_Argox%20AS8520.pdf